Saturday, January 13, 2007

New Sports Blog

What's up people? I just wanted to do a quick plug for a new blog I'm doing with my buddy Ben from Uva. We lived in the same hall first year and spent the majority of that time playing Sega Genesis, making fun of Redskins fans and, uh, studying. We lived together second year, upgraded to a PS2, discovered fantasy sports and never looked back. Ben hails from Long Island but was raised a Packers, Brewers and Bucks fan through family affiliations. While I make fun of his man love for Brett Favre and he waits with bated breath for the Cubs 100 years of ineptitude party (tentatively being held at Medieval Times), we manage to pull for each other when the chips are down. We respect each other's commitment to team. He plays his Green Bay 1996 tape about as many times as I play my Bears 1985 tape. And that's how it goes.

Well, this blog were starting is just kinda exploratory and somewhat spitballed together. It's going to be 100% sports (or at least sports related) and it'll be updated more frequently than this blog. We figured it would be a good way to pass the time until we became charter fishing boat captains/mini-golf moguls. I hope you enjoy it and if you do, please pass it on.

Mahalo,
AK

1 comment:

ecuadortraveler said...

Tell me you saw the Warriors trade. I really might end up cacaing on myself with happiness.